It’s bad enough to be able to see, smell, or taste a contaminant. But what if your water looks, smells, and tastes just fine, Is it not necessary?
Water may consist of organic, inorganic, microbial contaminants, bacterial contaminants, pathogens, pesticide residues that cannot be seen by the human eye or through the human senses. This makes a person feel sick, causes reproductive problems and can impair kidney, liver, eye and other body functions. Exposure from water near industries can also health issues. Various skin diseases are also caused due to contaminated water. Hence contaminated water will make people sick which will cause ill health and can not only be dangerous but would be deadly for a person whose immune system has already been weakened.
Atlas Lab provides multiple tests for water samples using state of the art and well-equipped water testing laboratory by using scientific and chemical expertise.
Water can be tested as per IS, IP, BP, EP, USP, WHO and other national and international standards.
What are the benefits of Water Testing?
- Ensure pure water for your home, family and the entire society.
- Make certain that Commercial Offices, Industries, Agriculture, Construction Site etc are recieving water which meet the required standards
- To ensure there are no contaminants in the water which can cause health issues and environmental risks
- To Determine if the Water meets National and International standards
- Consuming clean water will greatly improve your health and well being
What are the various sectors
that can avail Water Testing Services from Atlas Lab?
- Households, Residence and Societies
- Business and Corporate Sector
- Heavy Industries, Power Plants, Manufacturing Plants
- Agricultural Industries
- Schools and Colleges
- Hospitals and Nursing Homes
- Hotels, Restaurants, Fast Food, Catering Service,
F & B Houses, Food Manufacturers
- Sewage Treatment Plants (STP) and Effluent
Treatment Plants (ETP)
- Packaged Drinking Water and Mineral Water
- Borewell Water
- Swimming Pool Water
The Different Standards for
Water as tested by Atlas Lab
Drinking / Potable / Municipal / Tap / Surface /
Ground Water - IS : 10500 - 2012
- Packaged Drinking Water - IS : 14543 - 2004
- Packaged Natural Mineral Water - IS : 13428 - 2005
- Water for Construction - IS : 456 - 2005
- Water for Swimming Pools - IS : 3328 - 2003
- Water for Food Processing - IS : 4251 - 2004
- Feed Water / Boiler Water - IS : 10496 - 1994
- Drinking Water / Potable Water - WHO / EU / EPA
- Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) Water /
Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) Water - MARPOL / MEPC /
Central Pollution Control Board
- Bilge Water - EPA
- Ballast Water - EPA
- Grey Water- EPA
- Exhaust Gas Scrubber Wash Water (EGCS Water) - EPA
Standard tests conducted for Water :
- Colour (Hazen Units)
- pH Value
- Total Hardness (as CaCO3)
- Iron (as Fe)
- Lead (as Pb)
- Copper (as Cu).
- Chlorides (as Cl)
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Total Soluble Solids (TSS)
- Inland Surface Water
- Calcium (as Ca)
- Sulphate (as SO4)
- Magnesium (as Mg)
- Alkalinity (as CaCO3)
- Cadmium (as Cd)
- Total Chromium (as Cr)
- Total Coliforms
- Oil & Grease
- Ammonical nitrogen
- Total nitrogen
- Free Ammonia
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD)
- Chemical oxygen demand (COD)
What is the process of collection of Water for Testing?
- You can directly send your Water Sample to us or ask for our Water Sampling Kits
- Collect the samples
- Courier the samples
- On receiving the samples in our laboratory, we will commence testing.
- Results will be provided in 72 to 96 hours